Ads 468x60px

Blogger Widgets

Feb 19, 2013

Hair, Nails & Fashion!!

   Living life as an amputee is difficult enough, but I believe it is even harder for women or young ladies to grow up in this society when so much emphasis is placed on appearances. We all have something we don't like about ourselves. I used to worry about my weight a lot and of course wonder if I looked too fat in an outfit. Now my mindset has flipped to, "Does my arm look to skinny in that", meaning my sleeve when I pin it to my body. Ha I never thought I'd be saying that. It's a whole new world I'm introduced to. I had to relearn everything; from fixing my hair to tying my shoes. My goal is to bring you helpful tips on clothing that has worked best for me while trying to remain fashionable, helpful tips and videos in styling ones hair and how to do ones nails. Feel free to share your ideas by posting them below or emailing me.I hope to hear from you.



2 comments:

  1. Erica Frick your •SiSteR• i love you more than u,ll ever know•February 22, 2013 at 1:40 PM

    proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks

.........................................................

This blog is based upon my personal opinion and experiences. It is meant to be helpful by combining others experiences and successes with my own. The images and videos used I do not have permission to use, for some are not my own. Feel free to contact me if there is a issue and I will gladly remove it from the site. Lastly I am not responsible for any of the ads that may appear on the blog

Thank You.
Allie Frick
allie.blake.frick@gmail.com

 

Blog Archive

Followers