Ads 468x60px

Blogger Widgets

Feb 24, 2013

How-To Videos

    I know how difficult it can be learning to do things differently. Your life changes completely and I know for myself going through therapy I would often hear I was their first arm amputee. It became a challenge and a learning experience when trying to figure out how to do things one handed. Some therapists just wanted to point me to a catalog to buy a gizmo for everything, and which most devices were outrageously expensive! Then I had another therapist, a student OT, who would work with me to figure things out and make gadgets out of everyday household objects. Not only will I be providing useful videos of my own but I also will be providing you with videos that others have done as well. After my accident I would search the internet for hours looking up ways to do things, it was very frustrating. I hope you find these videos useful. Email me if you have a specific video requests.

 1.) Two Ways To Clip Your Nails With Regular Nail Clippers  One Handed:
 

 2.) Three Ways To Help You Button Your Jeans- PT 1 Using a Wire Clothes Hanger:


  3.) Three Ways To Help You Button Your Jeans- PT 2 Using A Picture Wire:




 4.) Three Ways To Help You Button Your Jeans- PT 3 Using A Tight Belt:



2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!! Love you MoMo (your mother)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so Much! Love You Too! MoMo! :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks

.........................................................

This blog is based upon my personal opinion and experiences. It is meant to be helpful by combining others experiences and successes with my own. The images and videos used I do not have permission to use, for some are not my own. Feel free to contact me if there is a issue and I will gladly remove it from the site. Lastly I am not responsible for any of the ads that may appear on the blog

Thank You.
Allie Frick
allie.blake.frick@gmail.com

 

Blog Archive

Followers